How to Write Note of invitation.

Question : You have won a gold medal for the inter school oratory competition. Therefore you have arranged a party at your home for your teacher in charge and for same  class mates. Now, Write a note for the teacher in charge inviting him/her for the party.
Life is a English

Date:30.03.2017
Dear Sir,
       This note brings you a special news about my victory at the oratory competition. Sir, my parents are very much delighted and proud victory. you deserve all the credits for your hard work in my victory.
        Therefore, my parents have arranged a party for you and some class mates on the 15th of March 2017 at 4.00 p.m. at my residence. you are cordially invited for the party.
 MAMT.Sihab

Question : Imagine that your parents have promised to take you to beach. Write a note to invite a friend to join with you for the fun,

Date : 01.04.2017
Dear Sir,
         This note brings you an exciting news. Are you excited? you know , my parents have promised to take us to beach on this weekends.
          Uncle Nihal will also jion with his guitar. we are going to have a lot of fun for the night. I am preparing many songs for the night. Mather prepares many special food idems. It's going to be a special night for us. I warmly invite you to join with us.
MAMT.Sihab.  

Comments